Getting additional device information
To see the additional device information, right-click a device and choose Get Device Information in the context menu. In the dialog that opens, review the following properties:
- Name: Device name.
- IPs: Device IP address (or multiple addresses if applicable).
- MAC Address: MAC address.
- State: State (see below for the list of states).
- Last User: The user who logged in from this device the last time.
- Last Logon Time: The time of last logon.
- OS Version: The operating system version running on the device. Windows portable and U3 clients are marked as "Portable".
- Client Version: Parallels Client version installed on the device.
- Gateway IP: The RAS Secure Gateway IP address (the gateway the client is using).
- Secure Gateway: The RAS Secure Gateway name.
- Last Activity: The date and time when any activity was detected from this device.