Deploying a Tenant
A Tenant Farm is deployed just like a traditional Parallels RAS Farm. The only difference is, when installing the Farm, you don't need to install RAS Secure Gateways in it.
To set up a Parallels RAS Farm to be used as a Tenant:
- Run the Parallels RAS installer.
- On the Select Installation Type page, select Custom.
- Click Next.
- Make sure that the following components are selected for installation:
- RAS Connection Broker
- Parallels RAS Console (optional; you can have the RAS Console installed on a different machine)
Other components are optional. You can install them now or you can install them later if needed.
- Click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.