To configure display settings, select the Display node and then configure the groups of settings described below.
Select the desired video acceleration mode and color depth.
Specify which monitors should be used for a session if more than one monitor is connected to the user's computer.
The following options are available:
- All: All displays.
- Primary: User's primary display.
- Selected: User can select one or several displays manually. To use this option for a published desktop, you need to select Full Screen in Publishing category > select the published desktop > Desktop tab > Desktop Size.
Specify the options as follows:
- Use primary monitor only. Select this option to start published applications on the primary monitor. Other monitors connected to a user's computer will not be used.
- Use dynamic desktop resizing. Select this option if you want published resources to use the display settings of the local desktop.
Specify the desktop options as follows:
- Smart-sizing: Choose a smart sizing option. The Scale (fit to window) option scales a remote desktop to fit the connection window. The Resize (update resolution) option updates the resolution dynamically (without the need to reconnect) based on the window size. To disable smart sizing, select Disabled.
- Embed desktop in launcher. Enable this option to access a published desktop inside Parallels Client.
- Span desktop across all monitors. Enable this option to span published desktops across all connected monitors.
- Connection bar in full screen. Specify whether the connection bar should be pinned, unpinned, or hidden when connecting in full screen mode.
This section applies to Parallels Web Client only. Specify whether a remote application should open in the same or a new tab in a web browser by default.