Configure HTTP proxy settings
If you use an HTTP proxy server on your network, you need to configure it in the RAS Console. The proxy server settings will be used during Parallels RAS license updates and by other features that communicate with the Parallels cloud.
To configure a proxy server:
- In the RAS Console, navigate to Administration > Settings.
- In the HTTP Proxy settings section, click the Configure Proxy button.
- In the dialog that opens, select one of the following options:
- No Proxy server — if you don't use a proxy server.
- Manual HTTP proxy configuration — select this option to specify the settings manually. The Detect Settings button will attempt to detect the proxy settings automatically.
The Proxy requires authentication option allows you to specify or omit credentials for the proxy server. If your proxy server uses an IP address to authenticate clients, you can omit the credentials. Otherwise, select this option and specify a user name and password.
- Click OK to save the settings.