Managing Licensing Site
The Licensing Site should always be online even if you have other sites in your Farm. If your Licensing Site goes offline, your other sites can still use the maximum number of individual licenses included in your subscription but only for a period of 72 hours. During this time, you need to do one of the following:
- Restore your Licensing Site.
- Promote a different Site to be the Licensing Site in the Farm (see below for instructions).
Please note that if the Licensing Site is offline from 48 to 72 hours and back online three times per month, you will be required to re-activate it using your Parallels RAS licensing key after the third time.
To promote a secondary Site to be the Licensing Site in the Farm:
- In the RAS Console, navigate to Farm > Farm.
- In the right pane select a Site and then click Tasks > Set as licensing Site.
- You will be asked to activate the new Licensing Site using your Parallels RAS license. Follow the instructions and activate the Site.