Configure control settings
Control settings options allow you to control various actions on the client side. These options affect the following Parallels Clients:
On the Connections pane, select (or clear) the following options:
- Prohibit adding of RAS connections. When a user presses the Add Connection button, an RDP connection is always created.
- Prohibit adding standard RDP connections. When a user presses the Add Connection button, a RAS connection is always created
On the Password pane, specify the following options:
- Prohibit saving password. The option to save the password will not be shown to the user for that particular connection. A password is never saved on a disk, but kept in memory until the user closes the application.
- Prohibit changing password. The option to change the password will not be shown in the context menu for that particular connection.
Import and export
On the Import and Export pane:
- Prohibit importing settings. If this option is selected, the user cannot import connection settings to Parallels Client.
- Prohibit exporting settings. If this option is selected, the user cannot export connection settings from Parallels Client.