Viewing published resources
When you want to remove an RD Session Host or an RD Session Host group from a Site, you might want to see the list of published resources hosted by the server or servers in a group. This way you can see which resources will be affected. You can do so as follows:
- In the Parallels RAS Console, select Farm \ RD Session hosts.
- To see published resources for a specific RD Session Host, select the RD Session hosts tab. To see published resources for a group, select the Groups tab.
- Right-click a server or a group and choose Show published resources (or click Tasks > Show published resources).
- The Published Resources window opens displaying the list of published resources for the selected server or group. Resource information includes:
- Name. Resource name.
- Status. Enabled or disabled.
- Type. "Application" is used for published applications, URLs, network folders, etc. "Desktop" is used for published desktops.
- Path. For published applications, specifies a path to the execute file, URL, or UNC path.
- Parameters. Published application parameters (if any).
- Published from. Site, group(s), or individual server(s).
- To refresh the list, press F5 or click the "recycle" icon (top-right).
- To filter the list, press Ctrl-F or click the magnifying glass icon and then specify the filter criteria for desired column(s).