Manually adding a RAS Secure Gateway
To manually install a RAS Secure Gateway and add it to the Farm, follow these steps:
- Log into the server where you'll be installing the RAS Secure Gateway using an administrator account.
- Copy the Parallels RAS installation file (
RASInstaller.msi) to the server and double click it to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and proceed to the installation type page. Select Custom and click Next.
- Click on RAS Secure Gateway in the feature tree and select Entire Feature will be installed on local hard drive.
- Ensure that all other components in the selection tree are cleared and click Next.
- Click Install to start the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish to close the wizard.
- Open the RAS Console and specify the RAS Connection Broker that will manage the gateway.