To configure SafeNet settings:
- In the Connection section, enter the valid URL into the OTP Service URL field. To verify that the connection with the OTP Service can be established, click the Check connection button.
- Click the Authentication tab.
- In the Mode drop-down list, select how you want your users to be authenticated.
The available modes are:
- Mandatory for all users: every user using the system must login using two-factor authentication.
- Create token for Domain Authenticated Users: Allows Parallels RAS to automatically create software tokens for Domain Authenticated Users. Choose a token type from the drop-down list. Note that this option only works with software tokens.
- Use only for users with a SafeNet account: Allows users that do not have a SafeNet account to use the system without having to login using two-factor authentication.
- In the TMS Web API URL field, enter the location of the SafeNet API URL.
- In the User Repository field, enter the user repository destination.
- Click Finish.
In Parallels Client — New Account Info dialog:
- Enter any four digits in the OTP PIN number field (these digits will be required further on in the process).
- Enter your email address and then click on OK.
- Log into your email account and retrieve the email containing the information you will need to activate your SafeNet authentication. An example of this email is shown below.
Activation Key: YZQHoczZWw3cBCNo
Token Serial: 4F214C507612A26A
Download MobilePASS client from: http://localhost:80/TMSService/ClientDownload/MobilePASSWin.exe
*Login with domain credentials.
*Place the attached seed file in the same folder as the MobilePASS client.
Enter the One-Time Password to log into the RD Session Host Connection.
Application PIN: 4089
- Download the MobilePASS client from the URL provided in the email.
- Enter the Activation Key found in the SafeNet email.
- Next, input the application PIN found in the email into the MobilePASS PIN field.
- Click Generate to generate the eToken number and then click Copy.
- Combine the OTP PIN and eToken in this order: OTP + eToken.
- Enter this value into the Parallels Client and click OK to log in.