Adding a RAS Secure Gateway
To add a RAS Secure Gateway to a Site, follow these steps:
- In the RAS Console, navigate to Farm > <Site> > Secure Gateways.
- With the Secure Gateways tab selected in the right pane, click Tasks > Add to start the Add RAS Secure Gateway wizard.
- Enter the server FQDN or IP address (or click the [...] button to select a server from the list). To automatically resolve IP address to FQDN, enable the global Name Resolution option. For details, see Host Name Resolution.
- Select the gateway mode from the Mode drop-down list.
- If you selected the Forwarding mode in the step above, select the destination gateway in the Forward To drop-down list. You can also select a specific IP address in the On IP drop-down list if the Gateway server has more than one.
- Select the Enable HTML5 Gateway option to automatically create a self-signed certificate, enable SSL, and enable HTML5 support. For more info, please see Configure User Portal.
- Select the Add Firewall Rules to automatically configure the firewall on the server hosting the gateway. See Port Reference for details.
- Click Next.
- On the next page, click Install to start the RAS Secure Gateway installation.
- Click Done when the installation is finished.