Adding a Site to the Farm
To add a Site to the Farm:
- In the RAS Console, select the Farm category in the left pane and then select the Farm in the middle pane.
- In the Tasks drop-down list (the right pane, above the Site list), click Add (or click the + icon).
- In the Add Site dialog:
- In the Site field, specify a Site name.
- In the Server field, specify the IP address or FQDN of the server where the Primary Connection Broker and Secure Gateway should be installed.
- Select the Enable HTML5 Gateway option to automatically create a self-signed certificate, enable SSL, and enable HTML5 support. For more info, please see Configure User Portal.
- Click Next.
- The Site Properties dialog opens. First, it verifies if RAS Connection Broker is installed on the specified Site server. If it isn't, it will indicate this in the Status field.
- Click the Install button to install the agent.
- In the Install RAS Connection Broker dialog, highlight the server name on which the RAS Connection Broker is to be installed.
- (Optional) Select the option Override system credentials to specify and use different credentials to connect to the server and install the agent.
- Click Install to install the Connection Broker and Secure Gateway. Click Done once it has been successfully installed.
Once a new Site is created, you can view and manage its configuration by right-clicking the Site in the RAS Console and choosing Switch to this Site.