Parallels client policy configuration
In addition to specifying SAML SSO options directly on the client side, you can also set them via the Parallels Client Policy in the RAS Console. To do so:
- In the RAS Console, select the Policies category.
- Open the policy properties and navigate to Session > Connection > Primary Connection.
- In the Authentication type drop-down list, select Web.
- Navigate to Session > Connection > Web authentication.
- Select or clear the Use default OS browser option. If the option is selected, the SAML SSO login dialog on the client side will open in the default browser. If the option is cleared, the browser built into the Parallels Client will be used.
See also Parallels Client configuration.