This node in the Policy Properties dialog allows you to configure remote audio playback and recording settings.
In the Remote audio playback section, Use the Where drop-down list to select one of the following remote audio playback options:
- Bring to this computer. Audio from the remote computer will play on your local computer.
- Do not play. Audio from the remote computer will not play on your local computer and will be muted on the remote computer as well.
- Leave at remote computer. Audio will not play on your local computer but will play normally on the remote computer.
Use the Quality drop-down list to adjust the audio quality:
- Dynamically adjust based on available bandwidth. This option will increase or decrease the audio quality based on your connection speed. The faster the connection, the higher audio quality setting will be used.
- Always use medium audio quality. The audio quality is fixed at the medium level. You can use this option when you don't require the best possible audio quality and would rather use the available bandwidth for graphics.
- Always use uncompressed audio quality. The audio quality is fixed at the highest level. Select this option if you have a very fast connection and require the best possible audio quality.
The Enable recording (if applicable) option allows you to enable audio recording on the remote computer. For example, you can speak into a microphone on the local computer and use a sound recording application on the remote computer to record yourself.