Setting Up a USB Printer
To set up a USB printer:
- Launch Parallels Workstation Extreme and choose the virtual machine.
- Open the Virtual Machine Configuration dialog by choosing Configure from the Virtual Machine menu. Make sure that the configuration includes a USB controller. If necessary, add it. See Adding a USB Controller.
- Open the USB Controller pane and make sure that the Enabled option is selected. Click OK.
- Start the virtual machine.
- Plug in the USB printer as a USB device. See Using USB Devices in a Virtual Machine.
- Install the native driver for the printer in the guest OS.