In addition to this guide, there are a number of other resources available for Parallels Server Bare Metal which can help you use the product more effectively. These resources include:
- Parallels Server Bare Metal 5.0 Installation Guide. This guide provides detailed information on installing Parallels Server Bare Metal on your server, including the pre-requisites and the stages you shall pass.
- Getting Started With Parallels Server Bare Metal 5.0. This guide provides basic information on how to install Parallels Server Bare Metal on your server, create new Containers and virtual machines, and perform main operations on them. As distinct from the Parallels Server Bare Metal 5.0 Installation Guide, it does not contain detailed description of all the operations needed to install and set Parallels Server Bare Metal to work (e.g. installing Parallels Server Bare Metal in the text mode).
- Parallels Server Bare Metal 5.0 User's Guide. This guide provides comprehensive information on Parallels Server Bare Metal covering the necessary theoretical conceptions as well as all practical aspects of working with the product. However, it does not deal with the process of installing and configuring your system.
- Parallels Server 4 Templates Management Guide. This guide is meant to provide complete information on Parallels templates - an exclusive Parallels technology allowing you to efficiently deploy standard Linux applications inside your Containers and to greatly save the physical server resources (physical memory, disk space, etc.).
- Deploying Clusters in Parallels-Based Systems. This guide describes the process of creating Parallels failover and GFS clusters using the Red Hat Cluster Suite (RHCS) software.
- Getting Started with Parallels Management Console. This help system provides information on how to start working in Parallels Management Console. You will learn how to install this application on your computer, connect to a physical server running Parallels Server Bare Metal, and perform the basic operations on your virtual machines.
- Parallels Management Console User's Guide. This help system provides detailed information on Parallels Management Console - a graphical user interface tool for managing physical servers and their virtual machines.
If you spot a typo in this guide, or if you have an opinion about how to make this guide more helpful, you can share your comments and suggestions with us by completing the Documentation Feedback form on our website.