Parallels Desktop provides several ways to access the necessary information:
- Search Field. You can use this field available from the Parallels Desktop Help menu to perform a keyword search in both Parallels Desktop Help and the Knowledge Base. In this field, type a keyword and click Show All Help Topics - the related topics will be displayed.
- Parallels Desktop Help. Contains extensive information about the product and its uses. To open Parallels Desktop Help, choose Help > Parallels Desktop Help from the menu.
- Help Buttons. In most windows, you will find a help button opening the corresponding help page.
- Online Documentation. PDF documentation for Parallels Desktop and Parallels Transporter. To open the online documentation page, choose Online Documentation from the Help menu.
- Parallels Command Line Reference Guide. This guide contains information on how to use the
prlctl command line utility designed to manage Parallels Desktop and its virtual machines from Terminal. To access the guide, go to the Online Documentation page on our website.
- Parallels API References and the SDK Programmer's Guide. These guides are written primarily for IT-professionals and can be found on the Online Documentation page on our website.
- Parallels website. Explore the Support web page that includes product help files and the FAQ section.
- Parallels Knowledge Base. This online resource provides troubleshooting for common problems and includes helpful articles about using Parallels Desktop and other Parallels products.
If you spot a typo in this guide, or if you have an opinion about how to make this guide more helpful, you can share your comments and suggestions with us by completing the Documentation Feedback form on our website.