Setting Up a USB Printer
To set up a USB printer:
- Launch Parallels Desktop and choose the virtual machine.
- Choose Configure from the Virtual Machine menu to open the Virtual Machine Configuration dialog. Make sure that the configuration includes a USB controller. If necessary, add it. See the Adding a USB Controller section.
- Open the USB Settings pane and make sure that the Enabled option is selected. Select the Connected if you want the printer to be automatically captured by the virtual machine. Click OK.
- Start the virtual machine.
- Plug in the USB printer as a USB device. See the Connecting USB Devices to a Virtual Machine section.
- Install the native driver for the printer in the guest OS.
Please send us your feedback on this help page